Course Content / Modules Covered
The following subjects are covered in the training: –
- The Emergency Situation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Life Support – CPR & AED
- Bleeding and Wounds
- Musco-Skeletal Injuries – Fractures & Joints
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Various Injuries – Chest, Hand, Eye & Ear, Pelvic and Abdominal And Crush Injuries.
- Medical Emergencies – Diabetes, Epilepsy & Fits, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Cardiac Problems
- Burn Wounds.
- Poisoning, Bites and Stings.
- Transport Methods.
For more info see First Aid Level 2