Course Content / Modules Covered
- A wide range of subjects is covered including: –
- The Emergency Situation
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Basic Life Support – CPR & AED.
- Bleeding and Wounds
- Musco-Skeletal Injuries – Fractures & Joints.
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Various Injuries – Chest, Hand, Eye & Ear, Pelvic and Abdominal and Crush Injuries.
- Medical Emergencies – Diabetes, Epilepsy & Fits, Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Cardiac Problems
- Burn Wounds.
- Poisoning, Bites and Stings
- Transport Methods
For more info see First Aid Level 1–2 – Blended